𝒀𝒆 𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒍 𝑲𝒊 𝑩𝒉𝒊 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒆
𝑩𝒔𝒔 𝒀𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝑫𝒖𝒂 𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝑩𝒂𝒔 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒆
Ruhaniyat is a Hindi poetry book of Mr. Shahan Khan @_ae.
As the name of the book suggests, this book consist poetries which gives a sense of solace after reading them.
The poetries are a compilation of author’s works & experiences over the the years. The motive behind the book is to cross over the relatable.
• I loved the way author merges the nature’s characteristics with our human traits in order to portray the indept feeling of his heart.
• He brings out the significance of distance precisely beautiful manner and also how distance thrieve to pale the relationship of love.
• The poems are wriiten in the most relatable way dealing with the real life experiences that hits you in the most uncanny way leaving imprints on the mind.
•The book deals with basic aspects of relationship-loyalty, vision of a real beauty, fear of lose, togetherness and many other personal detailing.
• This book looks upon love to a different edge with the sense of peace ,memories, dreams and journey.
• It gives you poems on reason to persist love.
• There are poetries on individuality depicting effectiveness through their presence and shows how a heart feels to see a beloved heart cry.
• A poem is quite thoughtful upon darkness and assurances of a different side of darkness.
•Poems on accusations, freedom and pain have deep impact on the readers.
They are heart wounding notes from author’s desk, maybe from personal experiences.
• Like every writer ,the author also shows the affection for nights ,poetry and his paper- pen giving him a support in pain and loneliness.
The poetries described the moment the changed his life and shares how disrespect prevail in a merry relationship.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤:
• I love the fact that author merges nature’s characteristics with our human traits in order to portray the indept feelings with utter detailing.
• the poems are very heartfelt ,romantic. Some are bitter because they describe the hardships of breakups and losses of true love.
• the poems are honestly worded. and the literature is quite appreciable.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤:
• Sometimes I was not getting interested, maybe due to the reused topics.
• The author might have talked about life, hope and other spheres of world and not just love related themes.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤?
• Young generation romantics
• a love shayri fan
• a romantic person, who could detailed feel the emotions.
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨:
• A person, who’s kinda old school
• a non romantic person like me.
• who doesn’t like poetry.
The book is available on Amazon. This is an honest review. Rating: 3.5/5 .